Sunday, October 11, 2009

MY REACTION ABOUT LEGACY COLLEGE OF COMPOSTELA

Legacy College of Compostela, one of the finest institution in the Municipality of Compostela. The only private institution in town.

At the very first time, when I saw the area occupied by the LCC, I was being super shock. Why? Well, simply because I saw that the rooms are not yet finish and incomplete of the school facilities.The rules and regulations are not working.

I have also obsevered that most of the teacher's are not board passers.But talking about thier teaching method, well its quiet good enough. Honestly they are effective teacher's/ instructors. They give thier best in order for us to learn a lot of things.They understand us and giving us enough time to finish our projects.

God knows how happy I am to be one of the students of Legacy College of Compostela.Even if this institution was not really that so called standard, still I appreciated it. Why? It's because they try to do their in order to give the students quality learning.I have learned a lot of things.

I know that the staff of LCC, may read this but, I am just saying my feelings, observation and also this is one of our project. So, no harm feelings please.

No comments:

Post a Comment