Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

I Rhine Hazzel Torres Besinio. I was born on June 22, 1993 at Notre Dame Village Cotabato City.I am the eldest daughter of the spouses Roger Castillio Besinio and Rebecca Rim Torres. We are five siblings in the family. 


Way back in my elementary years, I was happy it is because I never encounter trials. But when I enter in High School, that's the time that I faced a lot of experciences, whom I never ever expected.I was being tired crying, hoping that someday there's a happy ending.When I was in my Junior year,I felt like dying.Why? It is because my father got sick.That moment when I watch my father, I always cry. You know what? Even if he is still alive, his existence remained unnoticed.I really wanted to die that time. I asked God Why? I said to him: I know I was not a good daughter, but please if there's one person you like to get..please not my father. I promise if you did that I will serve you with all of my life. Because that time I went to church. There I pray, I asked God's guidance, help and everything.

When I went home, I was so shock and happy at the same time because God answered my wish. He make my father's health back to normal again. We were all happy. When I graduated my High School year I went to Davao City. There I go to Cavanis Sister Congregation. I'll find my vocation. There I found out that its hard to be far to your family but its nice to be near to God. When the time comes that I really have to decide, I was being doubtful. I was thinking my family's situation. If I will be a nun, how about my family? I was the eldest. I remember my father's word to me: promise me that you should finish your studies so that you could help us. That's the  word  that made me decide to go back home. 


Honestly my father didn't want me to be a nun, instead he wanted me to go back home and go to College. Now I am a first year college. I am working as a secretary. its so hard, yes its not that easy to be a working student. But I love my work, I really enjoy it. I already have an idea on how to be a good employee someday. 


Even if I am not a nun, I know I could serve to others on the other way. I know God is always there to guide and protect me. I wish I will be a successful person someday. I know I can do and make it..."




No comments:

Post a Comment